Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Blog, finally got back to it.

well, it's been a while, folks...probably a little better than a year. I really haven't had much to say, just chillin' and minding my own business...yeah, right, but at least not blogging about it.

Hot as hell out there today, yet still had a few "outside things" to take care of today...new battery in the mommy van, had to run Lia to her petsitting job, and had to put some tools away that I left in the driveway, in front of the garage, for the past few lazy days. Just busy chores, no major projects since I tried (and failed) to put a new starter into the mommy van Monday and Tuesday. Car is a piece of shit, if you ask me.

Anyway, beings that we've only had one vehicle running for the past few days, I've had a lot of time with my knees in the breeze, logged in quite a few hours riding over the past few days. I even picked up and dropped off a car battery (thank goodness I have that "trunk" on the back!). I'm enjoying the living hell out of it, for sure. Also, I'm going to start to ride back and forth to work, now that the rainy season is pretty much over. Our "April Showers" pretty much consumed most of June, not making for many opportunities to ride safely to and from work. Thankfully, that's all changed.

Well, I need to wrap this up and take care of a few things. I'll be back to this soon enough, keeping you informed of what happens when I put my "Knees in the Breeze".

AMF's, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment