Sunday, July 21, 2013

Feeling Alive

There's something about a 20+ mile ride, at 4:30 a.m., along an unlit road, that makes you feel alive...especially at 70 mph.

Perfect way to end a 12 hour shift on my first day back to work after an extended vacation. Got home, mixed a Jack & Iced Tea, and picked the bugs outta my beard, then fell asleep watching the sun come up through the narrow slits that were my eyelids.

Glad to be writing again...also glad to have something I'm passionate about to fuel my muse. Until today, this has been a private journal, today, I've decided to "go live" and share my thoughts with the masses.

I'll be smattering the page with non-bike related subjects that rile me up, make me feel good, or just catch my "fancy". Enjoy...and if you don't, no worries. This is more for me, anyway. I've missed writing.

Just an aside...I was looking for a current pic to post of me on or with the bike. I just realized that the last pics taken were 75 lbs ago! I gotta update my bike portfolio!!!

Until then, here's a before and after pic, in the same 3x shirt:



No comments:

Post a Comment