Monday, July 22, 2013

Christmas in July...It's All About the Kiddies!

This Sunday, I'll be riding in the Centurions Christmas in July toy run for the Shriner's Hospital, in Philadelphia. I've done this every year for the past 4-5 years, and even rode last year injured...I had "gone down" on my bike the night before, and the bike's shifter was held together with a leather thong. I had a patch of road rash that I kept putting neosporin onto to keep from getting infected.

It's all about the kids.

Anyway, going again on Sunday. Anybody wanting to donate a new, unwrapped toy for the event, I'll take whatever I can carry on the bike, and get the rest to the hospital some how.

Let me know.

Anyway, after the event, I'll be posting a photo array of the day's events...I may even screw up the nerve to try the "slow race" this year...That's when you have the be the last across the finish line without putting your feet down. Not as easy as it seems:



AMF's,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment